Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bad Companies composition# 4

     Some people do the right thing but, others may think that some waysthat we try to resolve some problems is not the correct choice. Sometimes we can't see the true value of a person but, then we see it. When we need help some people try to help us in a way that we may think is not correct.
     When I was in high school I had a boyfriend; his name was Fernando. I met him in the school, he was a very good person. When I knew him, he was intelligent and he liked to study a lot. He encourage me to study and to do homework so I could pass my classes.
     One day my sister made a hookie in my home. A hookie is a party in school hours. So students who go to hookies have to cut classes. That day I went to school but I felt early because I didn't feel good. I went back home and I noticed that in my home were people. When I enter I smelled the smoke of the marihuana, people  were dancing and drinking; the party was in a good mood. I met new people and I made friends with them. We exchange phone numbers and they called me the next day. I hang out with them, one day they invited me to smoke marihuana and I accepted. I was curious so I did it. The next day I told my boyfriend what happened the day before and he was extrmely annoyed. He asked me if I would do that again and I said no. He also told me that If I smoke again  he will call my mom and said her to what happened. However, I continued to go out with mys sister's friends smoking drugs. As a result my grades started to go out down. My boyfriend noticed about my grades and he asked me again if I was consuming drugs. In one moment I thought to lie to him but, I didn't. He was very upset with me. H etold me that he was going to call to my mom. I begged him not to call my mom but, he didn't listen to me.
     After two days, my mom received a call.Iwas in suspense because I was thinking about what my boyfriend had said to me. When my mother hung up the phone she looked at me. She told me, "how is posible?" I told her,"about what?" My mom said that my boyfiend told her everything. My mom was angry with my sister because she did a hookieand permitted people to smoke in our home and she was angry with me because I was smoking. I asked my mother to forgive me and I promise to her to never do that again. My mother then said that my boyfriend was a good person and he really loved me. But no matter what my mother said, inside me I was angry with him. I didn't talk to him for two weeks.
     In those two weeks I didn't talk to those friends. My friend of the school told me that he want the best for me. In that conversation I realized that my boyfriend was a good person. I realized that he was honest and that he loved me and that he just wanted the best for me.
     Some people can act in some ways that for them they think is corrct but for others may be incorrect. We think that they don't care about us but it is completely opposite, they care and want the best for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment