Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear my friend Griet

       About what you had told me about Pieter I think you have to think it twice. Vermeer is just an ilusion a platonic love and you know that he is a very serious man and a serious husband. He will never separate from his wife that's why you shoul be with Pieter.  pieter will make you happy because he really love you, and he also have a good economy and you could eat meat and your family too.
       You have been long time to be with Pieter and with that excuse of that you are to young to get married, but you know that is not true. You should try with Pieter because you have a good oportunity to be with him. you are just attracted with Vermeer because he have money and live in good facilities. Even though you do not admit that you are in love with Vermeer I know you feel something for him. Dear friend I know very good and because you are my friend I told you that you must be far for Vermeer even not to go to work anymore with him, you should try to work to other place. . You have been worked there for long time and you know that Vermeer is just a man that is a great person an excellent artist but may not be your really love because he is married and he is not for you. Griet, Pieter is nice I think you can be in love with him if you put more from your heart. Well griet that’s all what I can tell for now , please be careful and think all what I say to you bye Griet see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment