Saturday, October 23, 2010

My partner at work composition#3

       On September 15, 2009 I went into a women's clothing store. I told the mananger that I was looking for a job and asked if he was hiring people. He told me "yes, I"m hiringand I want a girl to work in this store." So, he told me to bring copies of passport and social security card. He gave me some papers to fill out andto bring them the next day.
       I went the next day; I brought the copies of the passport and the social security card with the papers that he gave me. I started to work the next day. I felt good at tyhe beginning because I would have my own money. The women's clothing storeis located in Steinway, Astoria NY. This job was perfect for me because it was near from my high school.
       Two weeks later, while I was working a co-worker girl looked at me but in a angry way. She was from Mexico with blonde hair and not tall. She was that kind of person that evrything must be in the way she want. That moment when she looked at me as if she was angry, I didn't say anything to her.
       Next day, when I was in the stairs she was passing and she pushed me down  so I could fell but I held the railing so I didn't fell.  I asked her what was wromg with her and she told me that it was an accident. She and I went to the mananger and the only think that he said was "goodbye, and never come back"
       I felt that it was unjust and unfair because she was the only fool person and because of her I lost my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment